Green Heating and Cooling Workshop: Heat Pump RD&I in EU Projects
The aim of the event was to debate what is needed for the EU to effectively and thoroughly decarbonize "heating and cooling" on the way to a climate neutral Europe by 2050.
The event provided a stock-tacking on market development across Europe and questioned how demand may be enhanced by bringing together high-level policymakers, significant businesses in the heating and cooling industry, and influencers from associated stakeholders.
Watch the full Workshop here!
Date: 6th of October 2021
- 10:00 Opening speech by Thomas Nowak (EHPA)
- 10:15 Moderator introduction by Dan Stefanica (EHPA)
- 10:20 REWARDHeat project presentation:
10:20 – 10:35 Project overview provided by Roberto Fedrizzi (EURAC)
10:35 – 10:50 Presentation of the Heat Pump role in REWARDHeat by Helen Carlström (E.on)
- 10:50 SunHorizon project presentation by Federica Fuligni (RINA spa)
- 11:05 RHC-ETIP “100% RE Districts” presentation by Giorgio Bonvicini (RINA spa)
- 11:20 Panel discussion moderated by Dan Stefanica (EHPA)
- 11:45 End of the event and next project events by Dan Stefanica (EHPA)
Presentations are available here: