Green heat recovery: Reinforcing Europe’s industrial and energy transition leadership
The aim of the event is to debate what is needed for the EU to effectively and thoroughly decarbonize "heating and cooling" on the way to a climate neutral Europe by 2050.
The event will provide a stock-tacking on market development across Europe and question how demand may be enhanced by bringing together high-level policymakers, significant businesses in the heating and cooling industry, and influencers from associated stakeholders.
Date: 6th of October 2021
- 10:00 Welcome Speech by the moderator Dan Stefanica (EHPA)
- 10:20 REWARDHeat project presentation:
10:20 – 10:35 Project overview provided by Roberto Fedrizzi (EURAC)
10:35 – 10:50 Presentation of the Heat Pump role in REWARDHeat by Helen Carlstrom (E.ON)
- 10:50 SunHorizon project presentation by Federica Fuligni (RINA-C)
- 11:05 SecRHC project presentation by Sabine Putz (SOLID Solar)
- 11:20 Panel discussion
- 11:40 – 11:45 End of the event and next project events Dan Stefanica (EHPA)
“To register, please read the guidance document or follow this link